FlowBarrel Clinic & Bootcamp Training // 28 August 2016
Do you already know the basics in Flowboarding and can't wait to start getting wet on FlowBarrel? Come FLOW with us at the FlowBarrel clinic!
SUNDAY, 28 AUGUST 2016
- Basic technique of riding the FlowBarrel.
- Understanding the FlowBarrel riding elements - getting in the barrel, carves, spins, airs.
- Learn how to wipeout safely.
- Proper posture while riding.
- Strapped and strapless riding.
1st place Flowrider Competition in 2010
2nd place Flowrider Flow Jam in 2010
1st place International Flow Championship Qualifiers in 2010
3rd place Alt Games San Diego in 2010.
1st place Flowrider Flow Jam Singapore in 2011,
3rd place Strapless Flowjam Singapore in 2011.
1st place international Flow Championship Qualifiers in 2011
1st place Strapless BYOB Singapore in 2011
2nd place Flowrider Flow Jam Singapore in 2012
2nd place FlowBarrel Flow Jam Singapore in 2012
- Group physical training, consisting of static exercise that focuses on strengthening muscles for flowriding and surfing.
- Learn basic stretching before any activities, focusing on board-sports such as surfing, skating and flowriding.
- Flexibility exercise.
- Core strengthening.
- Lower body exercise.
WAVE DESK: +65 6238 1196
MAIN LINE: +65 6377 3113
TICKET PURCHASE: http://barrel-aug16.peatix.com/
*TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Enrollment for the event is subject to availability on a first come first serve basis.
2. Booking is only secured upon full payment of fees due and is considered final once payment is made with no refunds given for non-attendance.'
4. The use of this ticket must be accompanied by photo identification of the participant or the participant's parent if the participant is a child (less than 18 years of age).
5. This ticket is strictly non-transferable and may not be sold, bartered, nor exchanged for goods, services or benefits with third parties. Any transfer of this ticket will render the ticket void.
7. As a condition to entry on the Double FlowRider, the participant, or the participant's parent if the participant is a minor, must have signed the Release and Indemnity Agreement.
8. Wave House Sentosa is not responsible for misplaced or stolen tickets.
9. Wave House Sentosa is not responsible for issuing refunds for events/clinics missed as a result of illness, emergencies or other events beyond our control.
10. Wave House Sentosa reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event where necessary due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
11. Wave House Sentosa reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the event due to insufficient enrollment.
12. By booking/attending an event/enrolling in a clinic at Wave House Sentosa you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions, and should familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions from time to time. If you are enrolling for another member of the public, it is your responsibility that this individual is aware of our terms and conditions.
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Wave House Sentosa
Session 1: 2 to 3.30pm $70.00 Session 2: 4 to 5.30pm $70.00 Session 1 - Group of 3 pax $189.00 Session 2 - Group of 3 pax $189.00 Both session 1 & 2 $140.00 Both session 1 & 2 - Group of 3 pax $378.00
On sale until Aug 28, 2016, 4:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 36 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore 099007 Singapore
Hop on our complimentary buggy service from Sentosa's Beach Station! (Located at the buggy bay beside Häagen-Dazs)
Wave House Sentosa268 Followers